Pages

Monday 8 April 2013

miss perfect hair!








just a small post to show you I'm still alive :"D




I think I've found what I want my hair to be lolz

this hairstyle and length is just perfect *-* well, maybe besides the fringe xD I'm not into triangle a bit goth-like (in my oppinion x: ) bangs ^^;




anyways...




MINZYYYYY

















screenshots from 2NE1's pv "I love you"

















here in japanese version (yes, I'm that awful to not like their songs in korean, k? :D )




my friend said it's a wig but I don't really care lol. so when my hair grow a bit, I will cut it just like thissss muahahaha <3







enough about hair :"D

I don't really post anything because hmm... I still didn't get to bring my things from Warsaw :/ and I don't have much clothes and my make up things at home (T_T);

I don't go anywhere either... so writing about the weather would be pointless ~.~'




when I finally bring everything to Lublin, I promise to post more :3







so, take care guys ^^ !












love,

Miru

No comments:

Post a Comment