Pages

Friday 22 March 2013

short hair inspirations








Hey guys :D !




this post will be short :D and about hairrrrr~ I think that's my fav subject ever lol

anyways




my hair is thin and delicate so I always cut it short x: sometimes I think about letting it grow longer but then I feel that urge to cut it again :"D so I've tried to search for some inspirations (^_^) ! short hair is good if your hair is thin! max length should be to the shoulders.







okay, pic spam time :D !






Satomi Yakuwa





Tyrant, she is now a tomboy xD

but I love her hair in this pic <3333









Yapo <3

when she used to be gyaru :D

pic from yaporu.net





Nonoka Iwata





Miyake Wong

















Romihi









Sakurina





















Tsubasa Masuwaka (this is that "max length")
















what do you think?

personally I love all of these :D !




love,

Miru








No comments:

Post a Comment