Pages

Wednesday 6 August 2014

06.08.2014




Hello~


Miru desu.




just a quick update actually orz
and MASSIVE PIC SPAM!


actually I should call this entry "(instant) Ryuuto cosplay (?) and WING WORKS" tehehe (°∀°)b



I feel super tired lately....。(´д`lll)
and sick. yes. sick and tired and sleepy (even more than usual orz)
for example yesterday I only came back from work, ate something and went to sleep (didn't even have any strength to take a shower ;-; ewww, I know... ). the funniest thing is it wasn't even that busy at work. but somehow all the time I felt dizzy and as if I was about to collapse. maybe my "fav" days of the month are coming..? lol (´_`。)









my friend from work kept on nagging about the way I eat lol maybe that's the thing too? hmmm.. so today I did some NICE food shopping (with fruits and veggies) and finally ate some more or less "normal" dinner! om nom nom, beetroots salad (^ε^)♪ !!!









ok, enough about food xD


time for picspam!!! :*:・( ̄∀ ̄)・:*:



some of you probably know that but I totally LOVE AND ADORE Ryuuto-san (Carat, ex. Clearveil, ex. the melt) ~!!! especially with pink or pink/black hair!!!! (*゜▽゜ノノ゛☆



so when I was doing my hair yesterday I felt inspired by him tehehe~ (^ε^)


amazing Ryuuto-san on the right side!!!! and slightly less amazing me on the left *wink wink* ヘ(゚∀゚*)ノ





some more hairrrrry pics!






lol


and two days ago:




I'm still hopeless in doing sujimori orz
so only morimori left to me lol (mori hair = BIG HAIR) 川・ε・川



***


I'm in love!
seriously in loveeeeeeeee~!


WITH WING WORKS AND RYO:SUKE-SAN! (///∇//)



omg, I still can't believe that that crazy Lolita23q's bassist is a vocalist now! and what's more - A REALLY DAMN GOOD ONE!!!! (/ω\)














I think Vad+Man is my fav btw! and Mr Fantasix! and Hijrah! love them all I guess!





WARNING! this music is seriously addicting!!!! (☆。☆)



***


and the last!


DIR EN GREY IS COMING BACK WITH NEW ALBUM!!!!!!!! *tears of joy*
I love this band since 2002, I just can't explain how much I treasure their music and how much it all means to me.... o(;△;)o





alright!


that's all~!


see you next time!










No comments:

Post a Comment