Pages

Wednesday 30 July 2014

30.07.2014

Heloooooo~


Miru desu.

how are you doing?

it's been really hot in London lately!
I'm melting orz

anyways


my hair....

I finally got to do my roots ヾ(@^(∞)^@)ノ






added more pink to the front.
I've kept this pink hair dye for the whole day lol
and finally it's not washing out after 2 times!
after a week it's still pink (≧▽≦)




I really need to learn how to make sujimori hair orz
I only fail at this.  (/TДT)/
but finally for the FIRST TIME IN MY LIFE I got to tease my hair!!!!
I mean, my hair is REALLY flat orz even when I was going to my prom ball (ughh... ) my hairdresser used 2 bottles of hairspray because my hair didn;t want to tease at all lol



mehhh... but it;s still not as morimori as it should be orz


( ̄∩ ̄#

my next attempt:



orz

in the end I got pissed off and cut my hair lololol

now I think I will let it grow a little bit again and keep it short x:
I like short hair to be honest.



looks more oniikei now I guess? lol
oh well... does anybody know a good method to achieve cool sujimori?






btw, I wish I could do my hair like she does http://koboshi.tumblr.com/
it's a pure fucking PERFECTION! :*:・( ̄∀ ̄)・:*:


***


sometimes I think I should've become a hairdresser lol



No comments:

Post a Comment