Pages

Sunday 6 July 2014

6.7.2014

Helloooooo

Miru desu.


today I will show you my current obsession ^^;;;; and inspiration (for more pink! lol)

he was actually another reason for me to think about changing my lip piercings (but then I've found out that lip piercings in London cost around 30 pounds o_O" ) and adding some pink in my life. now I'm just wondering which of his styles would suit ME more?

GET READY FOR A PIC SPAM OF KOICHI FROM MEJIBRAY : DDDD!

1.cute?









 2. casual?

















3. elegant?















honestly I regret I ordered gray lenses instead of blue ;-;' 


and random.

my hair one month ago


and now


well, you can't really see it but I think only my bangs are growing (o.o')


see? and I dyed it two weeks ago orz


okay, that's all xD"


No comments:

Post a Comment