Pages

Thursday 17 July 2014

17.07.2014

Hellooo~

Miru desu. (°∀°)b

I'm soooo tired orz

right now I'm doing my coleague's shift 'cause she's on holidays. 11-21 and 13-21. however it's not THAT bad, I mean MONEY xD lol they might leave me on ladies' floor, we will see, keep fingers crossed for me ヾ(@^▽^@)ノ


btw, I had to buy new shoes (`・ω・´)
it's impossible to work in ballerina shoes for so many hours when you have to run from one end of the store to another.. two days ago my feet hurt me so bad I couldn't sleep, can you imagine? so that night I've slept only for 3 hours. energy drinks save me at the moment... o(;△;)o

 I bought these vans *love* :*:・( ̄∀ ̄)・:*:

they're so nice... and expensive even tho I got them from sale orz
and now the best thing: I CAN'T WEAR THEM FOR WORK
why? because they've got a WHITE SOLE ( ̄へ  ̄ 凸
lol wtf
so I bought another ones (not vans lol) just for work. and these, hmm.. not gonna return them xD I needed this kind of shoes anyways (* ̄Oノ ̄*)

so that's pretty much the end of this entry xD this week I only: go to work - work - come back - eat - wash - go to sleep (however I can;t sleep) and again the same thing.. (°Д°;≡°Д°;)


alright, it's time to go now. tomorrow I start at 13, so it means I will have to go out around 11 mehhhh....

goodnight!

(@ ̄ρ ̄@)zzzz

ps.
I just got some watermelon from my flatmate hahaha *happy*






No comments:

Post a Comment