Pages

Tuesday 8 July 2014

8.7.2014

Helooooo

Miru desu.

I keep on wondering if I should dye my whole hair pink or not. but to be honest I like pink-black more... I think f^_^; still not sure. I just guess I'm scared of two things:
1. to decolor my whole hair
2. pink is hard to maintain when you wash your hair everyday orz

actually I re-do my hair like every 2-3 days (+_+)
pain in the ass, believe me lol


today I decided to not wear my extentions, it felt so weird (ノ゚ο゚)ノ

however everyone at work liked it that way, hmmm...



btw, I've got new lenses (^ε^)♪ what do you think?
I'm so NOT used to have light lenses LOL
even tho my eyes are naturally light... I'm too used to brown lenses (´∀`);

http://www.honeycolor.com/neo-dali-extra-gray-toric.html

yeah, toric lenses.. I'm an astigmatic booooo!!!!! (/_;)/~~
I kinda regret I didn;t take blue lenses... maybe next year (T▽T;)




and as a bonus a pic of my new PINK baby XD

I love this bag lol (^人^)




what do you think?



No comments:

Post a Comment