Pages

Tuesday 2 November 2010

dang

staring at Tenchimu's pics makes me feel even fuglier lol

isn't she super cute? D:

click click blog

I envy her (T_T)
meh..
I'm still searching for my own style.
which is pretty... hm... hard.
(_-_)


dang

how to become a cool gal like Kanako?
(.___.)

I don't know anymore.
I like boyish style, mixing gal with gyaruo and vhost fashion....

I don't know what to do with my hair either.
and I still don't know how to glue those stupid fake lashes (>_<)"
everytime when I try it's like... I feel them on my eyelid and it's very uncomfortable.
anyways, I ordered 10 pairs of korean lashes on ebay.
I can't wait to get them.
maybe I will finally learn how to glue them lol (_-_)


I'm such a tard...

besides, I'm looking for a job.
I need it ><

*sighs*

I'm a girl after all, so I need money for.. girly things lol.
living away from home is expensive, I also have to pay for my school.
and of course for the room I rent...
and like all girls, I love shopping (;_;) ...
I want new clothes, cosmetics... stuff.

(.___.)

but it's hard.
because I'm studying.
I finish my classes at 5pm (_-_)
I don't know what to do hahaha



Miru

No comments:

Post a Comment