Pages

Thursday 2 June 2011

small camwhoring post xP

yeah, because I love my exte XD !!!!
lol, like a year ago (when I used to have black hair) I bought one clip-in exte. hot pink with black stripes. I was about to sell it when I changed my hair colour but I forgot about it (@.@)' lol...
and I'm kinda glad I did XD because now I can wear it to add some colors :D !




I fucking love this hair lololol
I don't know if long hair suits me (since I prefer short hair on me and I don't remember the last time when my own hair was long o_O or even medium XD ! ) but I got so used to them!

now I just need more colorfull extentions (^3^)v but now... no money for that ugh >.>


anyways, it's so freaking hot here D": ! I'm just melting, my brain is dying in such temperatures (@_@); 30'C is WAY too much for me D:
take me please to somewhere, where it;s like 20-26'C >.< !!!!!


btw, does anyone want to buy me some accessories from Alba Rosa or CO&LU? xDDDD
I'll be very thankful lol




Miru

No comments:

Post a Comment