Pages

Tuesday 12 June 2012

blog tag and GO POLAAAAAND!!!!!



*note: I still SHOULD BE BUSY with school.... don't even ask about details!*




Hello :D !
first thing...


I was tagged by Mania (^_^)v thank you very much for this :D !


BLOG TAG TIMEEEEE~!




ZASADY: / Rules
1.Należy napisać od kogo dostało się wyróżnienie. / write who's tagged you
2.Umieścić BANEREK. / paste the tag banner
3.Napisać 7 rzeczy o sobie. / write 7 things about yourself
4.Podarować WYRÓŻNIENIE 10 blogom. / tag 10 blogs



1. I love gyaru. I LOVE IT! everybody knows that... even my teachers lol >_>; I want to find my style (finally...) AND BE THE BEST AT IT! WOOOOA! :D lol

2. even tho I'm a shy person in general, I secretly wish to be noticed (as a great gyaru of course lolololol)

3. when I was 13 I used to cut myself and I wanted to die x: I'm fighting with depression, but sometimes... I still want to die. (no, it's not a joke. and it's more serious than it sounds... )

4. I'm NEVER satisfied with my hair color... NEVAH D: !

5. I'm not good at anything 8'D which is a sad thing actually hahahaha (^_^); but that's the truth... SO THE ONLY WAY FOR ME TO MAKE SOME MONEY ISSSS.... TO BECOME A CELEB! 8DDDD <--- lol, no. but I'm really scared that nobody will hire me so ugh... no job = no money = no life D: !

6. I don't show my legs. I mean, the bare skin. I hate my legs.... because I have some problems with the skin on them D: FUCKING LEGS (;_;)' <--- it's a continuation of above :"D 
money =  treatments and stuff to make my legs look better :"D

7. I'm not an intelligent person. but I'm intelligent enough to admit it.


I'M TAGGING EVERYONE WHO READ THIS MWAHAHAHA! ;333


SECOND THINGGGG!!!!

FUCK YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

POLAND - RUSSIA
1:1

I can't believe in it!!!!!!! 


http://sport.gadu-gadu.pl/5753214228886774522/cudowna-bramka-kuby-polacy-wydarli-remis-rosjanom1

GOOD JOB!!!!!

POLSKAAA, BIAŁO CZERWONI!!!! 8DDDD 
(eng: Poland, white red)

even tho I'm a SPORT HATER, I'M SO FUCKING PROUD OF YOU GUYS!!!

and I secretly wish we can win the whole UEFA championship <3




No comments:

Post a Comment