Pages

Monday 18 June 2012

kinda back to amekaji


Hello :D !

some of you, who were following my blog even a couple of months ago, know, that I was really inspired by AMEKAJI kei. and now, looking at some recent EGG issues, I kind of miss that style on me...
some examples of more/less amekaji:











(Erichosu! my new love jvajcsjgd <3 )





okay, but what about ORA?!

hmmm, I love that style too D: ! 
but when I discovered colors (yes, lol, like 2 years ago I found out that I can wear some COLOR clothing too :"D ! ) I've just immediately fallen in love with vibrant yellow, blue etc.
and oraora clothing is MAINLY black.
I love black too!
remember: black is not a color, it's a way of life xD !

so, what to do?
hmm, and then, like usual, my fashion guru Kawabata Kanako came to show me the way :"DDD wtf... 
anyways!
just look at her!
she usually wears (or at least used to wear... ) amekaji, but sometimes appears in oraora style clothing!
WHAT A WONDERFUL MIX!
me likey <3

so, Ladies and Gentlemen!

BACK TO FUCKING AMEKAJIIII!
HOORAY FOR COLORS!
and of course, from time to time, blessed oraora style <3

that's all for now :D !!!!!!



love,
Miru

No comments:

Post a Comment