Pages

Thursday 5 July 2012

make up makes magic



helloo hellooooo~!
just a random post :D
it's HELLA HOT in Poland (>_<)"
and I really hate such high temperatures D:
I think my brain's melted because of that heat (-_-)'

anyways

from some time I wanted to stretch one of my ear holes a bit x: I wanted to wear bigger earring, if you know what I mean XD and I did it yesterday. from 1,2mm to 1,6mm

it kinda hurt to be honest (~A~);



hooray :D





and now, for people with strong nerves >>"

me without make up *hides*


and WITH make up.....



of course no falsies, they would melt in that weather x.x'


make up makes a huge difference (v.v)'


and extra hair too! lol


I really envy those girls (and guys 8D ) who are pretty without any make up *sighs* (T_T);;;


THE END

love,
Miru



PS.
I hope you guys are still gonna follow my blog after seeing THAT (o_O);;;; <3333

No comments:

Post a Comment