Pages

Wednesday 22 May 2013

latest inspirations, goth and rock gyaru love! pic HEAVY


Hello ~ヾ ^∇^ !!!!!

how are you doing?
I know that lately I'm being such a lazy blogger (AGAIN) and I don't post much....... m(_ _;;m

that's because I really don't go anywhere (well, I mostly go out just to take my doggie out x.x' ) so I don't have anything to write about. maybe some reviews (•ิ_•ิ)?

anyways!
lately I got more into goth and rock gyaru fashion!
you don't know that but I used to be a goth girl when I was 13-15 lol
and I love rock fashion! and BLACK xD !

so, new inspirations :D ! *pic heavy, really*







































































what do you think  (´ω`★) ?
on the pics are for example: Toshiya (Dir en grey), Amihamu, Sakurina, Re:NO, Yura Peko Peko, Mipochi, Tenchimu, Minzy (2NE1), Nonoka Iwata, Shizuka Takeda, Kanako Kawabata, Serikamacho and others  (★^O^★)


so, tell me what do you think :D

and don't forget to comment xP
also, you can add me on instagram (miru0305) and twitter (mirurox)







No comments:

Post a Comment