Pages

Monday 13 May 2013

RoseMist + Plunklock + Afterparty + Genki-Staff-Chan!















Hello (ノ^∇^) !!!

after a long break, it's time for a new post (^▽^) !!!
so, yesterday I was a Staff for RoseMist! they were supporting a super cool band - PLUNKLOCK (*≧▽≦) !


GENKI-STAFF-CHAN: Sara-chan, Shiori-chan and me ;3 !

I felt soooooooo lucky to be a staff member, lol, seriously! I had this backstage pass as well (´∇ノ`*)ノ








I was so damn hungry btw XD didn't eat anything before the concert lol xD and then when it came to eating pizza, I couldn't even finish one slice @.@'



anyways, the concert was great >w< !
皆さん、もう一度、おつかれさまでした!!!

after the concert we went to afterparty!
erm, I don't know if I'm allowed to write about it so... >_>;
I can only say it was very nice, just too bad that the band had to leave so early ;-;



and ughhhh... I was so stupid that I forgot to ask for the autographs >_<;




I hope to see you guys again! as soon as possible ヽ(;▽;)ノ
talking with you was really 楽しかった!!
本当にうれしいです\(*T▽T*)/






my Japanese sucked so much, I feel ashamed... orz

special thanks for Haro-san and Seishou-san! you were really nice and talking with you was an honour and so much fun!






ps.
I went to sleep around 5AM x_X' and slept only 2 hours............
I'm so dead right now, lol
I'm sooo tired right now @.@' yesterday I went from Lublin to Warsaw, went for a concert, went to bed at5AM, slept 2hours and then I came bak to Lublin @__________@ I think I know how the bands feel during the tour lol



ラブラブ、
Miru

No comments:

Post a Comment