Pages

Tuesday 4 June 2013

hair... and more positive things


Hello~!
some of you already know that I gave up with my hair and turned it AGAIN black... (;へ:)

here it seems REALLY nice... but actually...



no (-_-)' after 6th bleaching I gave up... seriously...



so yeah, luckily I had one package of my NORMAL hair dye (schwarzkopf's perfect mousse #300 brownish black).







.... quality of these pics kills x.x'


OKAY, TIME FOR POSITIVE THINGS   ヽ(*⌒∇⌒*)ノ

look at this little guy :D


such a tinyyyyyyyy snail  (★^O^★)
found him on the vase lol of course I had to take pics and then I let him go outside :333


on the May 31st was my bestie's birthday   (´ω`★)
so I decided to take her to the sushi restaurant (we love sushi om nom nom <3 )

 btw, I got it from her xD she was in Gdańsk for a week some time ago. I love it  (/^▽^)/

OUR SETS!!!!




 SOOOOO YUMMYYYYYY (*_______________________*) !!!!!!!!!!
for the first time ever I got so full after sushi hahahah :"D
miso soup, salad, green tea and lots of different maki, uramaki, futomaki and nigiri <3
to be honest, I'm not really a fan of nigiri (°ヘ°) .... I only like this one with shrimp (^^);;;

my make up that day:


pics suck, because I took them after I came back home (-.-)"



small buyings:
monster high edp (HAHAHA, wth :"D ) .... I'm not a fan of this.. and well, I don't even atually know what is that whole monster high o.ó but I don't care xD smells nice! was very cheap xD and I copied it from Iris again xP
Dove's hair therapy, nutritive solutions, nourishing oil care. it says it's anti-frizz and stuff... we will see x: my hair gets so damn frizzy when it's raining >___<
and my fav under-eye concealer x: it's cheap and super LIGHT :D


and the last thing..
STRAWBERRIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!! sadjhfavf OM NOM NOM




and the last pic because I'm pretty:


  (´∇ノ`*)ノ




love,

No comments:

Post a Comment