Pages

Thursday 17 March 2011

hello~!

Mood: not sure?
Listening to: nothing

hm, for a few last days I've been really hmm... sick of myself, yeah :D dunno why, maybe it's because of my stupid depression o.O anyways, yesterday I went out with Naki-chan (^.^)

we went to Wedel's chocolate shop and had a really AMAZING chocolate desserts there!
go there if you like sweets, you won't regret!
prices aren't even so bad :D
for 20zloty you will go to chocolate heaven! hahaha

but then I bought my baby <3


say hello to Miku! isn't he super cute?
my hamster baby boy <3

sleeping inside of his house xD

I'm so happy to have him. I really miss my doggie here and I needed a pet so bad... I hope he will help me a bit haha <3

ps,
of course, PRAY FOR JAPAN!


Miru

2 comments:

  1. ale śliczny xD też chciałam mieć chomika ale mój kot jest mało tolerancyjny >.<

    ReplyDelete
  2. no to raczej niebezpieczne towarzystwo dla chomika ^^"

    ReplyDelete