Pages

Wednesday 31 October 2012

my dreams



Hello my Dears!
I'm really shocked that anyone reads that blog >_>;;;

anyways...
you know what was my big dream? I will tell you.
to become a fucking amazing gyaru blogger. honestly! I used to have my inspirations, trying to follow them... same with my fav gyaru magazines and blogs. I wanted to become beautiful and finally feel happy with myself. I secretly wanted to become an inspiration for others too... I wanted to make gyaru popular in this country and make people understand what GYARU is.
but what I see in the mirror doesn't make me happy at all.
without make up I look like a fucking monster, with make up I still don't look gyaru. more like some visual/kawaii/wapanese wannabe (-.-)' it just sucks. I don't know what to do with myself as a "gyaru" and as a "blogger".

any ideas...?

anyone.................?

No comments:

Post a Comment