Pages

Wednesday 9 October 2013

悪羅悪羅ギャルSOUL + new layout




Hello  (ノ^∇^)


lately I've been thinking a lot about my style. like honestly o.O' I'd never think that doing my nails and/or wearing clip in extentions will make me think about trying to be gyaru again. even if I'm not wearing false lashes I somehow still think about myself as a gal. weird, huh? but, what's more important - I'm going back to the oraora style (。’▽’。)♡

I still LOVE rock gyaru fashion so I think my style will be more a mix of rock and oraora gyaru fashion. DJ Minori does that and she looks so cool  (´ ▽`).。o♡

BUT!

you already know about my rock fashion taste, what I love and what I wear...

so, now to the ora style! who and what inspires me? what would be my for-sure style points and what I would like to get?


d.i.a.-like skirts. I love them. I've been looking for similar ones this whole summer  (゚´Д`゚)゚ maybe I will get one some other time......

shirts, tank tops, hoodies etc.
I don't have to describe them, right? I mean, you can just feel if something looks ora or not x:
besides they're mostly BLACK : D which is cool, I love black  (´∇ノ`*)ノ and I can wear it for work as well!







flare jeans. I actually love them x: they make your legs look longer and thinnier.





make up and hair -->
I totally love that in that style your make up can be reallyyyyyy bold or really simple!
same with hair, short or long - doesn't matter  (´∀`)











I really want to grow my hair tho! so when I'll be using clip in extentions (for volume and more length!) it would look more natural  (´∇ノ`*)ノ


there's also tons of jewellery I'd like to buy but I'm too lazy to search for the pics lolololl I'm so awful lol
anyways jewellery I love is totally ROCK. lots of silver, crosses, skulls.... and a DOG TAG  (´ω`★) I want to make my own design on it, but I will keep my idea in a secret ;3 maybe one day I will make it orz


ok, that's all~!

tell me guys what do you think  ( ´∀`)


PS.
have you noticed the new layout? *^^*
GREAT JOB IRIS-CHAN, THANK YOU (●´∀`)ノ♡







love,


No comments:

Post a Comment