Pages

Sunday 3 November 2013

question!







Hellooooo~!

I have a quick question for you guys!

what would you like to see on this blog?

what the genre should be?


1. lifestyle theme (more about me etc.)
2. beauty theme
3. more about lifestyle and some posts about beauty
4. more about beauty and some posts about lifestyle
5. other


please, leave me a comment!
your opinion is very important to me!







ps. 1
I feel better now, I went to the hospital a few days ago and I finally have some medicines that actually help! <3

ps. 2
if Chinese net idols/ulzzangs are called Fei Zhu Liu (non-mainstream) how would you call someone who is following feizl fashion etc. but isn't from China? x: *very random, lol*




1 comment:

  1. Nice post mate, keep up the great work, just shared this with my friendz
    เปิดวาร์ป

    ReplyDelete