Pages

Thursday 11 August 2011

new tattoo


Hello~!

Yesterday I finally got my new tattoo <3
Haha, yes, I do love piercings and tattoos >3<;
I was waiting really long for it, thinking about it all the time... if it's good to get another one.
But my previous tattoo has a really great meaning to me. And that new one was made as a tribute for something that without I wouldn't be myself today.

in progress




this is how it looks today. of course it's covered with a haling balm so that's why it seems to be a bit lighter.


As you can see there are 5 sakura flowers and one lotus. It means a lot to me, really.

*sighs*

I still can't finish the one on my back...


not enough money (T_T) and it would really cost LOTS to finish it *poor student* x.x"

But I love it so much! even when it's not finished...



Anyways, I would love to thank my lovely Oneesan Maya and a wonderful Jyoru-san! Thank you for your support and all the help <3 !!!! Ah, I forgot to tell that my tattoo should include one very important sentence, but because of lack of the space the tattoois couldn't add it. But still, I really love you guys and I'm so thankful for all the help!








Now I can't wait for Dir en grey's concert! 20.8.2011 in Cracov.


WILL BE THERE!!!!!!!!!


Miru

No comments:

Post a Comment