Pages

Saturday 21 June 2014

21.06.2014

Hellooooo

Miru desu.

just wanted to say, I "love" my job ( ̄_ ̄ i)
today I was at men;s fitting room (the worst place in the store, seriously...) and in like 15 minutes before I finished my shift one my managers came to me and whispered:
"be careful! on this floor, and especially in the fitting room there's lots of perverts!"

I was like "...... WAT?"

and then he said "yes, lots of perverted men! when they see a lady they *he said something I didn't understand because it was too quietly x.x'* "

yea, thanks, I already know that (-____-);

........

yesterday I just came back home, took a shower and went to sleep 'cause I had to get up at 6 in the morning today orz

I'm so soooo tired. slept only 7 hours....

I think I'm gonna take a nap now orz





ps.
I bought something that's not black lololol it feels weird to be honest lol







No comments:

Post a Comment