Pages

Friday 22 July 2011

and the result issssss

Okay, just like I promised I straightened my hair today (>w<) ~!

so, pictures now, step by step :D

products!
straightener and neutralizer :D
oh god, what an UGLY smell, really (x_X);
if you've ever bleached your hair, and you thought it stinked... well, that thing stinks 100000 TIMES WORSE D: !

my hair before.
you can't really see how do they look, 'cause I straightened them yesterday x:


after application o:


after rinsing and neutralising x:

and TADA~! the result!



okay, it looks a bit puffy, I know :"D but it's just dry, I reallyyyyy need a good hair conditioner and stuff like that x:

anyways, I straightened them a bit with my hair straightener and it looks really well now :3
I will take better pics next time :D
I'm super happy with the result anyways (n3n)

see you~!





Miru


No comments:

Post a Comment