Pages

Thursday 3 May 2012

hair and make up



hello my Sweets! (^_^)

this is gonna be just a short update of my current hair color and make up.... still without falsies (T^T)'

so, let's start with hair!

before, I had medium blonde x: I wanted to darken my hair A BIT so I dye to bleach my hair dark blonde

and the result is...





..... REALLY DARK DDDDD:
I don't know what to do with it *SIGHS* (;_;)"


anyways.... as you can probably notice, I've changed my make up a bit.
a few days ago I saw a pic of that pretty korean singer, Ga-In, and I totally fell in love with her make up!

PRETTY, ISN'T SHE :D !
I was trying to copy her make up but of course I failed lol :"D
plus I can't use that much of black eyeshadow because it makes me look... emo (-_-); lolz




FAAAIL LOL
I dunno, maybe I will try to do that again x:

and a random thing xD
I bought this lime&olive body oil :D
it smells really wonderful and makes your skin so nice and soft <3
plus, it's cheap :D !




okay, that's all for now :D

love love,
Miru



No comments:

Post a Comment