Pages

Tuesday 1 May 2012

sponsor needed lol



hello my Dears :D !
I was actually thinking about what I want to do with my blog and just myself in general x:
SO!

1. I will keep blogging (yay! lol) (^^)v about cosmetics, hair, fashion, etc. ..... and of course about me xP
2. I will try to mix the styles I love and find something that would be the best for me :D
3. I will keep my hair in medium blond color
UGH, BTW! today I dyed my hair DARK BLOND and it turned out BROWN!!!! I feel like crying, honestly.... I hope it wil wash away a bit soon (;~;)
4. today I finally got to fix my laptop's web cam so I will try to do some tutorials :3

I really started to like blogging. just too bad that here (I mean in my country, but I guess it's like that everywhere but in Asia *sob sob*) being a blogger isn't AS fun, as it is in Asia :c yes, I actually need some motivation sometimes :"D

okay, now to the main thing.

I NEED A GOOD EYELASH ADHESIVE/FIXER/WHATEVER THAT WOULD BE OKAY WITH MY SENSITIVE EYES! :C

who wants to be sponsor? lol, just joking.
but I honestly wish I had more money for that (-_-)'

PLUS!
I've found this :D

http://cosmetic-candy.com/super-sticky-kiss-me-heroine-make-eyelash-glue-review/

WAAAAAHHHH!!! that blogger seems to have the same problem as I do! so maybe that adhesive would work for me too (;w;) ? anybody wants to make me a small present? (^^);;;;; lolz

love,
Miru <3333



No comments:

Post a Comment