Pages

Saturday 5 May 2012

question :3




hello my lovely Readers! :D
I have a small question actually (^^)
I was wondering from some time about making a few short post about my favourite CHEAP & GOOD cosmetics :3
you know me, I LOVEEEE cosmetics! but I don't really have money for buying those from "good brands" (v.v) so, I'm trying to find the best cosmetics (face, body, hair, color cosme...) with great prices! (^_^)v
would you be interested in that?
I just have to warn my Readers who are not from Europe... most of presented brands are from Europe/Poland :c but! I'm sure you could also find some similar products in your own local stores :D ! and maybe share your thoughts about them in the comments ;333

so, would you like me to do that or not really?

love,
Miru


No comments:

Post a Comment