Pages

Wednesday 8 August 2012

new hairrrr



How are you doing? :3
I know that lately I don't post much (@.@); I'm sorry about that D: ~!
I should actually write some reviews too.... (=A=);;;;
I'm the worst blogger ever, I admit that lol

anyways!

a few days ago I cut my hair finally~!
I wasn't sure if I should do that or not, BUT.... the condition of my hair was so bad that I just had to do that.I'm really surprised because for the first time in my life I like my haircut :"D I don't really know anymore if I will grow my hair or keep it short like that (u.u)' maybe I should just buy (in the future, 'cause no money now lol ;-;' ) 2 sets of clip in hair..? or maybe I should just grow it a bit and keep a long bob? (o.ó)

no idea...
anyways!
some pics now :D

just ugh, warning x:

no make up and no lenses (-A-);;






so, what do you think? (o.ó);;;;

that's all for now~

love,
Miru



No comments:

Post a Comment