Pages

Sunday 12 August 2012

today's code and cat eye make up


Today will be just a short post ;3
just my coordinates and make up since nothing's really going on in my life lol

Dzisiaj będzie tylko króciutki post ;3
po prostu dzisiejsze zestawy ciuchów i makijaż, gdyż nic ciekawego się w moim życiu ostatnio nie dzieje (^^);




it;s not much lol, I know
and you can't really see that it's a cat eye (=A=); shame on me D:
and yeah, no false lashes (x_X)'

nic ciekawego lol, wiem o tym :"D
w dodatku średnio widać tzw. "kocie" oko, beznadzieja (=w=);
i tak, nie mam rzęs doklejonych (lenistwo x: )





and my mirror is so fucking dirty (>A>);;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

a moje lusterko jest cholernie brudne, wiem................


okay, that's all for now :"D

no to by było na tyle (^^)

love,
Miru




No comments:

Post a Comment