Pages

Thursday 23 August 2012

today

I HAD MY FIRST JOB INTERVIEW! first one in my life (~=U=)~ lolz
yep, I'm really looking for a job *sighs* and I hope they will hire me m(_ _)m !
I won't say anything about the whole company yet because they will give me the answer within a week so yeah..
BUT!

from tomorrow I will start blogging again! <-- yeah, just like if I was blogging regularly before lol ^^'
so stay tuned!

reviews and make up posts are coming! (I can't really post my outfits when I'm in Warsaw because I don't have a good mirror here loooool :"D what a shame hahaha x": )
and well, besides that I will write of course my shitty life and blah blah blah.... you know (~.~)'

so!

I hope my lovely Readers keep fingers crossed for me getting this job 8D and that you won't leave me even tho I totally suck as a blogger tehehe (^^);;;;



love,
Miru

No comments:

Post a Comment