Pages

Sunday 10 April 2011

just some new things~

alright, just a quick post :3

I'm getting more nervous everyday, it's only a month left 'til the fashion show (@.@);
and still, I have no idea what to wear... what to do with my hair and makeup D:
any tips' for me? (T_T);
meh,..,..
I won't be a good gyaru (T.T)'

now, pics time~!


my baby Miku on my laptop :3

new lash set~!


black eyeliner from Avon

new hair conditioner :3 it's really good!
"slim figura" tea. it's suppossed to help me reduce fat x: tastes AWFUL >.> but I hope it works
and earrings! blue roses. they seemed to be really light but when I put them on, well... my ears felt heavy o.O lol

and small sushi set <3
Miru LOVEEEES sushi <3333

so that's all for now~
I'm drinking my awful tea and watching X-Factor :3

see you next time!




Miru

No comments:

Post a Comment