Pages

Thursday 8 March 2012

just a short post

ahhhhhh I have so many posts done actually and they're all saved on my laptop (@A@);;;;
the reason why I haven't posted them YET is quite silly lol.
I need GOOD HIGH QUALITY PICS! I have a camera (tadaaaaaaa XD ! lol) buuuut I keep forgetting to take it's charger from home akhsdvsdvc (x_X);
a few reviews and stuff like that......... yes, you can kill me as a blogger lol :"D I deserve that m(_ _)m

but I will be at home this weekend so I try to search for the charger ('cause for sure I've lost it somewhere in my room @@" ) :"D !

and for now, to keep you at least a bit entertained I will reccomend you to watch this:

http://www.dramacrazy.net/japanese-drama/densha-otoko-episode-list/

yes, that's a drama (o_o); I never watch them normally... but some time ago my teacher told us to watch the first episode as our homework. and now, since I'm sick and have nothing really to do (I don't have a tv here ;A; !! ) I started to watch it... well, it's pretty good I think!

and for now,
baichiii :3

love, Miru

No comments:

Post a Comment