Pages

Tuesday 29 November 2011

cosmetic wishlist



hi there!
today I will just post my cosmetic wishlist :D
I will change it every month (ignore the fact that it's the end of the month now lol >.> I'm sure I will post a new wishlist soon ^^; )

these are my current REALLY-WANT-TO-HAVE cosmetics :'D
if you're willing to sponsor me them, just do it LOLZ ;'3




accessories:

lash adhesive NailNail DUP Eyelashes Fixer Black Liner Type EX 553


false lashes Diamond Lash Pure Series girly eye





make up:

BB cream Canmake Perfect Serum BB Cream 01 light




eye shadow palette Lavshuca Light Mix Eyes (in brown )


face powder CandyDoll Face Powder


blusher Candydoll Cheek Color Peach Pink


nose contouring Canmake Nose Shadow Powder


black liquid eyeliner K-Palette Real Lasting Eyeliner 24h WP Super Black


mascara Kose Cosmagic Lash Dynamite Mascara



lip concealer Canmake Lip Concealer Moist In




not so many 'cause I'm too lazy D: (damn pics... I hate looking for them ^^; )

so, that's all for now ;3
maybe you know some sites or web stores who sell those items in a GOOD PRICES xD ?

1 comment:

  1. Ahaha niedawno oglądałam na ebayu te pudry do konturowania nosa ale jakoś nie się nie skusiłam a teraz jak tak patrzę to myślę że może źle zrobiłam XD cienie też fajne :)

    ReplyDelete