Pages

Monday 23 January 2012

GGA nominees

Gaijin Gyaru Awards 2012!
The second annual ‘Gaijin Gyaru Awards’ is coming up! Awards in 8 separate categories are presented by different Gaijin Gyaru!
Nominations are currently being made, you can nominate up until the 4th April here:
So make sure you nominate! Nominations are completely anonymous, you can nominate as many people per category as you wish, but there is only one entry per person!
Nominees will be announced first on Youtube and voting will begin!
Channel: youtube.com/ligyaru
Spread the word! The awards can’t exist with you!
Any questions:
gga@live.co.uk
Or contact me on here or Facebook.
<3



I'm just reposting Lhouraii tumblr :3 I wish I was good enough to try it hahaha, maybe in a few years (^_^) anyways, I think it's a chance to become a noticeable gaijin gyaru, so nominee the ones you like :D ! I can't wait for the results! 
GOOD LUCK TO THOSE WHO JOINED :D !

No comments:

Post a Comment