Pages

Saturday 28 January 2012

monotone or two tone?



*wondering wondering*

OHAI!

Well, lately I can think only about three things D: ! (since I don't have to worry about where I'm gonna live anymore 8D )

1. exams BLAHHHHH JKSVADJCVD
2. make up problems (WHY U NO GOOD?!)
3. HAIR COLOR

YES

HAIR


AGAINNNNN

(@__________@);

I don't know anymore. Maybe I should just dye it brown? ONLY BROWN.
like totally... monotone.
meh..
I don't know (;___;)' I need oppinions.
I'm scared if I do that, I will cry and want my two-tone back again.
but what if I don't do that? D:
maybe I will like this brownnn..?
*SIGHS*

why do I have to change my mind like bilion times?! (>__<)

my make up sucks, my hair sucks and school sucks too >.> especially exams!
I have like lots of inspiration-people but their face features and hair are just so different... (;_;)
so not fair...
and I'm trying and tryiiing with my make up, but no matter what I do - I just don't like it.
and I don't know what exactly I do wrong. I seriously need a good (and into gyaru fashion lolz) hair dresser and make up artist. not to mention a personal stylist LOL
it's really not easy when you just don't know what are you doing right and what not.

okay, okay.
that would be all for now (x_X);

byes <3

No comments:

Post a Comment