Pages

Thursday 12 April 2012

and what about that (pic heavy!)



hello :3
how are you doing guys? (^^)
this will be another hair post ;3

so, you know already that I've changed my hair color to middle blonde (^^)v I'm actually very happy with that haha~ but I think it's a bit too light for me and kinda "hides" my face features. I'm not sure what to do yet. I only know that I'm not going to dye my hair veryyy dark again BUT maybe I will change it to dark blonde or light brown.



what do you think?



what's more, I was also wondering about getting a fringe x: I really reallyyyyy love fringes but I remember that it was hmm... sometimes it was a pain in the ass xD you know, like when the wind blows on your face or when it's rainy and your hair gets frizzy... not to mention concerts when (I will use Usagi's words :3 ) "the fringe lives it's own life". but on the other hand it looks so nice (;-;)'

















































on the contrary there's lots of gals who look great without or with - let's say - "half" fringe x:























I'm wondering about that because some time ago I decided to let my whole hair + fringe grow and then "we will see". aand now my fringe is really annoying xD it's neither short nor long and just soooo javjcscjsj XD you got it, right? ^^"
so, this and hair color are my dillemmas for today ;P


PS.
I got my new lenses and now I'm testing them :D review this weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment