Pages

Tuesday 17 April 2012

tag :D




I was tagged by Picasso_Esque :3

Rules:

* Each tagged person must post seven to ten things about themselves.
* You have to choose and tag 7 people. (you can tag me but if you want :L)
* Go to their blogs and tell them you tagged them.
* Have Fun.


LET'S START!

1. I wish I was born Asian 0; lol, honestly. since I remember I wanted to have black hair and black/very dark brown eyes (._.)"

2. I'm rather a shy person, so I don't really go out on parties etc. I prefer to spend my time alone or with my good friends ^^

3. my room is just a huge MESS XD it's a CHAOS lol. my mom is always mad at me about that x;

4. I'm addicted to cosmetics. I seriously love to try new cosme! I wish I had more money for that!

5. my biggest love is Dir en grey <3 if someone says "music is my boyfriend" I could say "Dir en grey is my husband" ;D

6. I'm trying to become a great gyaru but I suck and it makes me feel really down lol >.>

7. I hate liars. I know everybody lies sometimes, but when it's a big lie or just something totally annoying (when you know the truth) it's UNACCEPTABLE!

I'm tagging everyone who read this ;D

later I will post some promised entry but now I'm too lazy and too sleepy somehow lol (x.x);

No comments:

Post a Comment