Pages

Wednesday 4 April 2012

small pic spam, small review and other stuff


Hello!
After some shitty time I can say that today was just awesome :D !
Because of our communication class, we went to the Japanese restaurant Inaba to practice the etiquette! It was really nice time and the food was just great! <3
everyone had this kind of set. don't be so surprised, I know it's quite unusual xDD
that's because we had to practice eating with chopsticks ne!

very yummy!
too bad there wasn't any dessert included haha ;D



SKINFOOD's Good Afternoon series, honey and black tea BB cream


yes, a small review :D
I've been using this for some time and still haven't done a review >.<;
anyways! this one in the light shade (01) and it's for dry skin :3
too bad you can't smell it from the pictures because the scent is WONDERFUL!
smells like honey, for real <3333 !!!!

haha, I've used my tattoo to show you the coverage level XD'
I guess I will start doing this from now on lol!
anyways. 
you can actually see that the coverage is like 70%
I still need to use concealers on my imperfections.

PROS:
+ cheap!
+ smells good :D ! (yep. it's a huge PLUS to me!)
+ you can buy it on ebay and not bankrupt!
+ doesn't make my skin dry
+ color blends in very well


CONS:
- you can't buy it in Poland (drug store for example)
- NEEDS a powder on it! otherwise you will "shine" D:

OTHER THOUGHTS:
I haven't noticed if that BB cream causes pore clogging or not. my pores are the same as usual (read: like after using any make up foundation etc.) but not worse.

I think it's worth trying anyways!
mostly because Good Afternoon series has a few types of BB creams for every skin's needs!


I still have a few products to review so stay tuned (^_^) !!



***
small pic spam lol
just wanted to show how exactly my new hair color looks like xP
and yes, I'm wearing clip in exte here!

like a boss XD'



***
OH! GUESS WHAT!
I WON, I WON!
oh my God, I've never won anything until today!



thank you so much Golly !!!!!!!

I can't wait to get that package hahaha XD'


***
RANDOM, LOL
you know I don't really drink alcohol but sometimes I just like some yummy drinks just like this one:

try this if you ever see any of Sobieski's Impress drinks ;D'

that would be all for now (^.^) !!!

love you,
Miru




No comments:

Post a Comment