Pages

Tuesday 6 December 2011

make up help?


Today just a short post (^_^) I'm just wondering how to achieve that look....




I mean, very soft eyelashes and sparkly eyes >_>; I dunno really how to explain (-A-); anyways, just look at the pic above (n.n)'

and replies on the comments (blogspot is hating me atm? )


@stella lee
doing that hair took like 3 hours (o_O); I guess it's because my hair is just too... soft :"D and I couldn't tease it well :7 so I used lots of hair styling paste and lotssss of hair spray (x_x); but I really wish I could do REAL sujimori hair (*-*) ~!

@gyaruru
a tam to jest wymagane? znaczy z gwiazdką? bo nie pamiętam czy koniecznie trzeba było podawać domowy tel czy można było normalnie komórkę... rozumiem Twoje wahania, ale na dłuższą metę naprawdę się opłaca!


3 comments:

  1. There is barely any make up there at all. Just use neutral colors like light browns and sparkly white colors and use eye liner. Then apply top and bottom lashes and circle lenses and that is it lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ale cudny make up *O* !!!!!!!!!! zazdroszcze azjatkom ich wrobelkowatych nosków -_-

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mogę ci rozpisać krok po kroku ale z tego co widzę to nie nazwałabym tego "barely any make up". Jeśli się uda i mam tu aparat to mogę w piątek zrobić fotkowy tutorial tego :)

    ReplyDelete