Pages

Sunday 18 December 2011

random things and new boots



Hello, hello :D

I'm not feeling too well at the moment and I'm a bit bored sooo I checked my mobile's gallery and found some random pics I took during last week :"3

PAJAMAS 8'D !
lol, a gift from Santa xP
I love getting pajamas actually >_>; it's NEVER a bad present, you know :"D
and these are in a cute pink colour <3
sweet dreams <3 !!!!



randomness with long hair xP I can't wait 'til mine will be so long (-3-)'


random outfit... and fat legs (*-*)'

NEW BOOK! wohoo!
"Japanese language for intermediate II - gramatic constructions" <3
I loveeeeee my sensei's books! she writes about japanese language really great!
OSUSUMEEE! you will understand everything :D !

AND AHHHH, NEW BOOTS!

you can wear them in two ways x3

see? :D

ahh, I love cheap boots >w>; and cheap everything x.x' *poor student*
anyways, that'd be all for now :D !




No comments:

Post a Comment